We had our “first summer” last week in Chicago, but spring is back and the weather for next week is looking… particularly Chicago-y. Pack accordingly.
Tonight (Wednesday) is our MidCamp Preview Meetup (don't forget to signup)! We’ll have introductions, a Contribution Day overview with AmyJune Hineline, a Session Overview, and other MidCamp fun.
Wednesday, April 26
We’ll kick things off with our opening remarks and then dive right into sessions. After a full day we’ll adjourn a few blocks north for some sports.
- 8:30 AM: Registration begins on the 3rd floor of the DePaul Student Center. Coffee & tea will be available.
- 9 AM - noon: Opening remarks and sessions
- noon - 1:15 PM: Lunch in the 2nd floor cafeteria
- 1:15 - 3:30 PM: More sessions and BoFs - don’t forget to submit your BoF ideas!
- 3:45 - 4:45 PM: ⚡⚡ Lightning Talks! ⚡⚡
- 6 PM - ?: ⚾ Wednesday Social: Cubs Game 🧤
Thursday, April 27
After we cheer the Cubs to victory, we’ll be back for another round of sessions, BoFs, and more. The contribution room will be open all day.
- 8:30 AM: Registration & beverages on the 3rd floor
- 9:15 - 11:30AM: Sessions
- 11:30 AM - 12:45 PM: Lunch in the 2nd floor cafeteria
- 12:45 - 3 PM: Sessions and BoFs - don’t forget to submit your BoF ideas!
- 3PM: Wind down and prep for…
- 5PM - ?: ♟️Bring your board games, your decks, your DM kit for our Thursday Social: Game Night & Tacos! 🌮
Friday, April 28
We’ll have a full day of Drupal Contribution starting at 10AM. Coffee and tea will be provided in the morning and we’ll have lunch in the cafeteria.
We’ll start with a First Time Contributor Workshop, and initiative leads will be present for:
There’s a lot going on, and it’s our first time back in person since 2019. We’re excited, and we’re sure you have questions. Join the MidCamp Slack and feel free to ask anything you need in #general.